* Last updated July 25, 2022 *
To help our clients during this COVID-19 crisis, we have made many changes to our practice to ensure that we offer therapy in a way that is safe for you, our providers, our staff, and our other clients. This policy is subject to change at any time.
All of our providers offer appointments via teletherapy (video sessions). Some providers are also offering a limited number of in-person sessions. During these sessions, the following measures will be taken to keep our clients and staff safe:
- Vaccination is required for in-person visits for everyone 18 years and older. If you are not vaccinated, some providers offer outdoor sessions, and all providers offer virtual sessions.
- Masks are required in the waiting room at all times. If you are vaccinated, masks are optional in the hallways and stairwells in the building and in the therapists’ offices.
- We ask that you do not enter the waiting room until the time of your appointment in order to minimize the amount of time you will need to spend in our waiting room. Please practice social distancing while inside the building.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced any of the following within the past 14 days, please do not come for an in-person session: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, been on an airplane within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with Covid. If any of these apply, please call or email us and we can reschedule your appointment or change it to a web session.
- Because the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, your ability to meet in person could change with minimal or no notice.
- By signing this consent, you understand that you could be exposed to COVID-19 if you attend in-person sessions. If a member of the practice tests positive for COVID-19 and was in direct contact with you, you will be notified.
If you have any questions or concerns about our new procedures, please call us at 434-566-0113, ext 1, or email admin (at) cvillecbt.com.