* Last updated August 9, 2021 *
To help our clients during this COVID-19 crisis, we have made many changes to our practice to ensure that we offer therapy in a way that is safe for you, our therapists, our staff, and our other clients. This policy is subject to change at any time.
Most appointments are currently offered via teletherapy. We are also now offering a limited number of in-person sessions. During these sessions, the following measures will be taken to keep our clients and staff safe:
- Proof of vaccination for everyone 12 years and older is required for in-office visits. Please send this proof of vaccination to https://hushforms.com/cvillecbt_admin. This is a secure form. If you are not fully vaccinated, we offer outdoor and virtual sessions.
- Masks are required for everyone at all times, including in the building common areas, the waiting room, and in the office during your session. If you prefer not to wear a mask during your session, we offer outdoor and virtual sessions.
- We ask that you do not enter the waiting room until the time of your appointment in order to minimize the amount of time you will need to spend in our waiting room. Please practice social distancing while inside the building.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced any of the following within the past 14 days, please do not come for an in-person session: fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, been on an airplane within the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone with Covid. Please call or email us and we can reschedule your appointment or change it to a teletherapy visit.
If you have any questions or concerns about our new procedures, please call us at 434-566-0113, ext 1, or email email@example.com.